- At least 18 years of age
- GCE 'A' level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006), or local polytechnic diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Diploma from ITE, or other Diploma qualifications plus an acceptable SAT or ACT (with Writing) score may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis
- If not, at least 5 GCE 'O' Levels & an interview
- Specific programmes may have additional requirements
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- Specific courses may have additional requirements
Subject to your eligibility and the approval of the Head of Programme, credits earned (up to a cap of 30 credit units) from the completion of Graduate CET Modular courses from the suite of Graduate Programmes may be recognised when admitted to the relevant Graduate Programmes.
Students who intend to stack their SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funded credit-bearing modular courses/certificates towards a graduate qualification (such as Graduate Diploma, Master's, Doctorate) will be accorded credit recognition for up to 50% of the credit units in the graduate qualification. If you exceed SSG's 50% modularisation policy, you may be required to top up the resulting shortfall. Alternatively, you may take up non-funded courses in order to complete the graduate programme.
SUSS reserves the right to cancel, amend or change the terms and conditions under which its courses and programmes are offered without prior notice.
New CET applicants will have to pay a non-refundable one-time application fee* of $64.20 inclusive of GST.
* prevailing rate
Application Period for January Semester: October to End November
Application Period for July Semester: April to End May
NOTE: For this period, with the closure of the students counter in addition to social distancing measures, we will require students to make the declaration that documents submitted are true and certified copies, and that SUSS has the right to validate them. Failing the validation, or misrepresenting submitted documents may subject your application to cancellation of registration, withdrawal of courses, and/or even expulsion from course.
Please submit the following documents during online e-application:
- Coloured NRIC (front and back)
- ALL Education Certificates & Transcripts
- 1 recent colour passport-sized photograph
CET Courses may be read for Credit or on an Audit mode.
- Audit – Students attend classes only, and do not submit assessments or sit for examinations. A Certificate of Participation will be issued.
- Credit – Students attend classes and pass course requirements (i.e. submit assessments and sit for examinations). A Course Certificate will be issued upon passing the course requirements.
- If a CET student takes the Credit mode and does not fulfil the course requirements (e.g. did not submit the required assessments or fails the course), this student will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Please click here for the academic calendar.
Our unique credit recognition scheme creates a pathway to a degree by awarding you academic credits for every module that you successfully complete. These credit-bearing modules can be stacked towards a degree at Singapore University of Social Sciences.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Our courses and programmes are designed to be highly flexible and scalable, so they support how, when and where you want to learn as you move on the fast track to greater career mobility and employability. The choice is yours to take just one module or four. You can either audit the courses or read them for credit.
CET courses may be taken as single modules or as advanced professional courses from the Office of Graduate Studies (graduate certification courses).
A nominal add/drop fee of $117.70 (inclusive of GST) is payable if you wish to change/make amendment to a course after approval.
If written notice of withdrawal is given within the cooling off period#, a full refund of the fees paid less $117.70 (inclusive of GST) administrative charge will be given. No refund will be given for withdrawal thereafter.
#The cooling off period is defined as 7 working days after payment of the fees to the University.