SUSS Online courses feature an assortment of virtual learning tools, interactive activities and other resources that are designed to keep students fully engaged in an exclusive online learning environment.
Our online courses are delivered via the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS). To ensure smooth access to your online course after enrolment, all you have to do is to check that your computer is correctly configured and meets the minimum technical requirements as follow:
- Windows 10, Mac OSX or higher
- Desktop or laptop with at least 4GB RAM and sound capabilities.
- Built-in broadband wired or wireless card.
- Built-in speakers & microphone.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Microsoft Office (2010 or later)
- VitalSource Bookshelf Software (to read eTextbook)
- Acrobat Reader (to open PDF files)
- Canvas mobile app
- Telegram Messenger (for SBIZ courses only)
The learning materials needed for your study are included as part of every course. These materials are carefully selected and serve as the main sources of information for you to understand key concepts related to the course.